Shape the future of STEM and join our efforts towards equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Join more than 40 corporate supporters in building the chemical industry's future workforce
- Mentor and inspire the innovators of tomorrow
- Empower individuals and transform communities
fossi corporate donor impact
- Support and encourage the next generation of scientists, researchers, engineers, doctors, and innovators — poised to find solutions to some of the world's most pressing problems
- Significantly increase the presence of students currently underrepresented in the STEM talent pool
- Demonstrate the chemical industry's social responsibility and corporate leadership in creating a fully inclusive workforce
- Play a role in mentoring scholars and connecting them to internships and leadership development opportunities that they might not otherwise have access to
Receiving this scholarship makes me feel as though I can do anything. I have only believed in myself to a certain extent and I really did not think I could achieve something so big. This scholarship has taken a financial burden off my parents and has given me hope for my future. Now I truly believe there is no mountain too high for me to climb.
Transforming the future of STEM
FOSSI celebrates 151 high school seniors who were selected to receive a $40,000 scholarship ($10,000 per year of college) to pursue a preferred STEM degree at HBCU.
Chemours is committed to being a force for good in the communities where we operate. We're excited to be the lead sponsor for FOSSI and to work with companies across our industry to drive this game-changing program.
Meet the FOSSI Scholars: Future Superstars of STEM
Learn about the origin of FOSSI, the long-term goals of the FOSSI founding partners, and hear from FOSSI's inaugural class in the November issue of AIChE's CEP magazine.